Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 3:05:03

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by DruncK:
Everything you say or do in this set is pointless MrCube for the simple fact that you won't do a damn thing about it next set because you're a netting tag. Squash elders and get respect or accept always being untrustworthy pawns.

Honestly think they should merge into laf or sol.

Or you know....a clan that gets to net lol. Looking at the other threads it appears it might be a while.

Tbh I'd rather see pdm be pdm and we will more than likely go back to policing their suiciders and making sure they get otherwise peaceful net sets. I had a good talk about this with monsters the other day. It's kind of lame for them this set because competition doesn't really exist. It sorta kills the motivation to do your best when you're guaranteed tops. Generally speaking, elders, among a vast majority of other tags, prefer a mix of both wars and netting with parity. This set is overkill in that regard.

To Cuban's credit, he's recruiting, he knows his members, he comments on the forums, hes growing his tag, etc. He's done as good a job as leader by and large and i think if they keep growing and keep working on it, theyll be up with monsters eventually. He's done a fantastic job with his tag.

If i was in his position last set, where a server war popped up during a set we had revenge planned, i probably would have handled it similarly but i would had also assumed the allies of the clan i hit would come after me next set. My revenge would come at the expense of an asswhopping next set as it has for elders against basically any tag we've had conflict with.

People more experienced with war know i will keep all secrets and largely base wars I'm building on what's good for server health. This war is probably a major exception, but i felt like it would have been easy to let me know what was up, so the war last set wasnt stacked with like 20 extra members on one side with absolutely no stock in the rare event we get a 150 person war.

There's not a lot of sets that offend me if fluff gets weird. Last set was the biggest war in three years tho, and should not have been a blowout aside from lack of participation from pdm/imag/rage. This was PDMs fault entirely. I don't know how they would have avoided it. All i know is they shpuld have.