Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 21:44:06

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Derrick your ego is too big for this game my friend. You can quit your virtual vomit on these boards posting as if any one individual here actually matters more than someone else. There is no such thing as EE clout, but you have been chasing it for years.

The divide between clans and narrative here is similar to left or right wing US politics in that everyone is just listening to their own fluff and unable to hear another POV or another direction of a situation. Facts are facts, but not here.

PDM already decided the SET BEFORE that we were going to FS imag, this was in retaliation to their blindside of PDM. NOBODY reached out to us to join until after the new set began. I NEVER CONFIRMED WE WERE JOINING.

If you somehow were emotionally hurt because we turned up late to a war we never confirmed we would be joining thats on you.

So quit twisting the facts to suit your emotional agenda. Its a game, your war dec sucked, but the recipe saved you. GG

You really don't get it. I'm trying. I really am. No one cares that you hit imag. Good on you. Most people dislike imag. That's fair. You also were awkward and secretive about whether you were in or out of the server war, and certainly people were uncertain whether or not you were in. These were all things.

Rage is really good pals with us. Both of us were looking forward to playing together, and slaughtering them because you fluffed up the war didnt feel good. Do you understand better now? That made me bitter. We were locked in and war planning with an ally and you knocking apart sol's allies and blowing your stock forced a change in the war that largely affected your sides activity and ability with war torn countries. You fluffed up the biggest war in 3 years and arguably made it less competitive. If you had flat out said no to the server war and hit imag earlier no one would have said fluff. That, in the eyes of a wardog like myself, is viewed as worse than killing a netter.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 24th 2019, 21:52:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit