Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 2:19:13

PDM. Imma put it in terms you can understand. We both been around a while and we never messed with your netting. The old big bad elders never touched you. The one time you were hit by imag, we backed you up. For some reason, you felt like it was ok to mess with a war you knew was planned for last set.

So now you've messed with one war, and we've messed with one set back. Call that an eye for an eye.

STONES. I was trying to think of a good way to commemorate Vic in this memorial set. I think if vic could have thought of a good way to remember him, we would have hit the entire server. But then i realized. Hitting two clans that total twice our size and all dying and walling against all the people that we spent time with the last several sets. It's only right that you guys get to kill us and we wall thru it. Good luck stones. Remember all the good times we had with vic as we burn each other to the ground.

-----------------

1 cup butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1 egg
2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp almond extract,optional, but it adds an extra layer of flavor
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or coat with baking spray).
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Add in the egg, vanilla extract, and almond extract; beat until combined.
Add in flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Mix until just combined, making sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl every now and again.
Roll dough into 1" balls, and roll in sugar.
Place on baking sheet, about 2" apart. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until cookies have set.
Allow to cool.
Enjoy!
Feel free to frost them or cover them with a glaze, if desired.

https://youtu.be/pHclBYf4Xmc