Zelow Game profile

Mar 24th 2019, 2:47:41

Originally posted by macdaddy:
Originally posted by Rokkie:
Originally posted by Rokkie:
Originally posted by galleri:
the better thing is macdaddy is tossing syko/karnage's name into his suicide plans next set and syko/karnage has no idea...

Yeah I have seen some logs macdaddy

stop trolling.. everyone knows that almost every set me and him attack IMP together. I got his back and he has mine. its no secret/

<Rokkie> i jokes, what i am really interested to know is what macdaddy said true, obviously i dont think it is for a second but figured id ask publically
<Rokkie> will you be joining him on his crusade into suiciding loc lol
<Karnage> i dont know anything about it
<Karnage> first im hearing of it

knowing syko, I don't think he would appreciate you advertising his conversation like that... I never said I told him about it moron. I meant that I know if I really wanted to fight loc he would with me.. Just like we fight IMP. But like I said, thanks for posting it because he is going to see how much of a piece of fluff weasel you are and its just going to want him to join me fight LOC more if I choose too... . Do your clan a favour and stfu,,,

It wasn't a private convo, it was in a channel on irc with another 40+ memebers, so nothing private about it at all.

Next? :)

next set will be the judge of that cupcake ;) keep it coming. keep on giving reasons..

oh and btw.. if he was going to hit loc.. do you really think he would tell you in advance? You clearly aren't that bright.

If it does happen you will be the reason.. I can guarantee that.

lol..... have you ever seen a woman naked? I am not trying to be mean, this is just a genuine question. I guess the only sad thing is I can't believe your answer regardless of what you say, because I don't think you are physically talking in a cohesive or truthful manner. I hope that big change you need in your life happens soon. God bless.

(⌐■_■)--︻╦╤─ - - - (✖╭╮✖)