Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 8th 2019, 4:26:11

Originally posted by sinistril:
I think you have it twisted. CNN and it's counterpart Fox are both not news sources, but not because of who they target. It's because they're 'reporting' their opinion, and are more concerned with their echo chambers than they are reporting the truth. Wikileaks is providing unedited documents for you to form your own opinion off of. Take that recent Covington thing as an analogy, CNN would show you a picture of a kid wearing a MAGA hat with a fluff eating grin on his face standing in front of an elderly Indigenous man then they would have a segment of anchors weighing in on what it means, Fox would show you a short clip from the video of the kids being yelled at then they would have a segment of anchors weighing in on what it means, Wikileaks would just give you the whole video.

(Yes, I'm aware they didn't have anything to do with Covington but I'm just trying to show you the clear difference between these 3 sources).

Does it bother you at all that these facts are coming directly from Guccifer 2.0 which us a proven affiliate of the Russian intelligence agency, and being paid for by the trump campaign? I mean fluff man. I can be as happy as you that the facts about Benghazi and Podesta came out. But Guccifer is the same part of Russian Intel that organized things like Black lives matter and subsequently blue lives matter to cause the very division we see in discussing stuff now. That's their only interest and it's working well. So much so that trump's campaign was paying for it to happen. I mean fluff.

At least Hannity is going to probably get an indictment at the end of this. fluff that guy. Feel the same way about him as I do Roger Stone as I do that Cuomo wackjob on msnbc.

It doesnt matter what side you're on, Russia is happy and Bannon is getting rich.