Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2019, 19:07:59

To be honest, in my head, the main reason I would be for a wall is that it could serve as a catalyst for future immigration reform and the main negative aspect is probably environmental (dividing the Rio grande and increased flooding etc). I see virtually none of these arguements made here. It's just a bunch of partisan bullfluff you all got off your partisan news networks. Have fun sheeps. As usual, I think all the Democrats and Republicans in the conversation sound like uneducated partisan idiots. Let me know when you guys start thinking independently. Equating this to the great wall of China is hilarious. While there is some data suggesting that a wall will decrease illegal immigration, there's also a very credible theory that it will be more difficult for migrant and seasonal workers to return home and the wall will actually thereby increase illegal immigration.

Fact of the matter is, no data can be wholly accurate unless its built and we all find out. Maybe the drug tunnels will make it the same. Idk

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 19th 2019, 19:14:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit