Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 7:27:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
How is he a criminal?, He's trying to do what none of his predecessors did, and that is secure the border, stop hiding your liberalism globalist point of view, you ain't fooling anyone, Derrick, you're just another butthurt big government supporter that can't get over the fact that he won, I'm a Hispanic and came into this country the legal way, I've been to every border crossing in the southern line since the late 90s in my line of work, you are a fool for not believing there's a crisis, Clinton declared national emergency 17x, Bush 13, and Obama 12, there are currently 31 active ones, show me where he's a criminal.

Lol. 36 indictments do nothing for you including his campaign chairman that's only coming out of prison feet first? Ill go with some trump crimes off the top of my head:

He took payments to his inaugural from Concord management in exchange for sanctions relief for Oleg Daripaska. That's a crime.
His campaign shared internal polling data with Konstantin Klimnick which violates the statute for conspiracy to defraud the United states. A crime.
Officials leasing the Old Post Office Building for the Trump International Hotel in Washington improperly ignored the Constitution's anti-corruption clauses when they continued to lease the government property to President Trump even after he won the White House, which violates the emoluments clause and is a crime.
Donald received 413 million from fred trump by way of a "gift" to circumvent the taxes on inheritance in the us. An illegal corporation was set up in Donald's name to allow Fred to transfer hundreds of millions in income at a 5% rate instead of what hes supposed to pay on his income tax which deprived the government of millions of dollars. This is a form of tax fraud. A crime.

In Donald Trump's life hes been in court as the defendant on over 1700 legal cases. Something like 60 he's settled including criminal cases in which he paid restitution.

Even such basic crimes as paying a doctor to say he was too unhealthy when he was drafted for Vietnam. That's also a crime.

I mean fluff bro. You might like his politics but hes at a minimum a very very very chronic criminal.

ProPublica has been doing some great investigative journalism in this regard and it's worth checking out. You even get to learn about Trump Jr's hydroponic lettuce farm. Good or bad for the country politically, he's very definitely a criminal.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 18th 2019, 7:41:51
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit