Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2019, 2:47:30

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by trumpoz:
Originally posted by Ivan:
Honestly most people outside of the states thinks that the republicans have completely lost their minds, if they ever had any and I seriously wonder why all republicans imagine that the past is the best thing ever and no change shall ever be made or ever exist.

Correct.

As an Aussie Id laugh at the USA if our own political system wasnt so fluffed as well.

My parents in England would laugh harder except they are facing a no-deal Brexit.

As an outsider looking in - Trump is a joke and is trying to run a country like a business. Unfortunately that doesnt work. It also seems that the Dems are looking for anything to continue to make trouble and oppose him - much like the Senate did when Obama was in power.

Trump declaring a national emergency, from the outside just seems like a way for him to circumvent the checks and balances of the two-house system.

I understand everyone outside the US wants us to have open borders, you really don't understand the problems it attracks by being driving distance from the most prosperous country in the world and I truly don't blame you for not understanding, but you simply don't.

I live here and "Trump declaring a national emergency, from the outside just seems like a way for him to circumvent the checks and balances of the two-house system." That's just a correct assertion. He literally said "I didnt have to do this" before he boarded a plane to Florida to golf for the weekend.

I agree with everything they said. What's incorrect about it? Didnt seem like either were calling for open borders....

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 18th 2019, 2:52:11
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit