Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 31st 2019, 3:36:43

Simply put, I'd be willing to teach anyone in this game how to sign appropriate pacts, how to run a warbot, how to do target selection, how to win ffa or team, how to t10 express etc. I'm completely 100% willing to teach even people in other clans what I know, friend or foe. I've had a chat about the expenses bonus from MBRs in 3 different clan chats just this week. But to be honest, I havent run into too many people who want to learn to warlead or learn to be FA or anything of the sort in ages.

Netters are happy to just net in silence, dogs just want a target. We're an old tired community that's stuck in our ways and while upward mobility is totally possible in tags, none of you old farts want the job. My biggest fear for a future influx of members lies purely in this community being too lazy to support and teach. It will be a complete mess because the server will be unprepared to face a group of active youngins and teach them what we know. The only clan I have faith in doing that is unfortunately LaF. The others will likely be suicided hard and unable, hell unwilling, to be active enough not only to defend themselves, but to teach new kids to play it well.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 31st 2019, 3:43:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit