Verified:

Invictus Game profile

Jan 25th 2019, 5:19:19

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Originally posted by Invictus:
As much as I like these type of games, and they pass the time, I've come to the conclusion that there is no way to really win without some type of help. I mean let's face it, people will do anything and use any means possible to win, even on chess sites. My question is, what are easiest loopholes or glitches to use on this game. I know like market good, land, and spy ops swapping, along with DR manipulation, any others and how can they be prevented? I don't think any server is free from it.

Sometimes I can't believe the stupidity of people. Are you really asking on the official game forums how to glitch the game to get a head and win? Read the rules of the game. Pretty sure this should be a ban-able post.

http://www.earthempires.com/rules
Bugs and exploits
Earth empires is undergoing aggressive development. The developers try their best to prevent bugs and exploits but occasionally one may slip through. Our players are expected to immediately report any bugs or exploits they find. Deliberately exploiting bugs for player gain will result in country deletion.
I'm sure if you read the whole thing again more slowly, you'll see eat I was asking. Totally opposite of what you thought I meant.