Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 21st 2019, 0:28:00

I feel like the same could be said about the players who do FA and make wars. It's a rare breed...

I hope the old guard trades in their hats fast and let's kids step into leadership quickly. There simply isnt a reason why a 30 man tag can exist bullying small tags and having no allies or communication. In the old days having no allies and pissing off every tag on the server was a death warrant. Now we just make excuses for complacency.

I for one can't wait to stop warleading and working my ass off for a decent war every set while lazy people ruin it. I'm ready for a new recruit to lead elders into the next generation of activity. Until then I'll be trying my best to make war decent for the remaining community, will be waiting to help teach a new generation of players, and anticipating the day I step out of the limelight into the shadows. And at last I'll rest.

Until then, if you want a decent war with me I'd find a way to contact me. If only to make it slightly easier for me and because I'll know most if not all the tags who want into wafs set to set. Been that war for a while. A point that's lost on inactive leadership.

If you kill an architect while he's building, the future residents will need a new home. If you have no care for displacement you've caused, you'll be attacked.

For the record I contacted sol directly and told them elders and rage were doing a friendly war with imag and stones and got the response "sounds like fun." Then I hear they're acting surprised that rage hit them. Like cmon. You know they have warbuilds, you know you ruined their war, and now you're surprised they hit you? Either you're that stupid or that clueless. I'll assume it's the latter and a product of laziness and not paying attn because I just cant bring myself to settle on y'all being that stupid.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 21st 2019, 0:45:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit