Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 20th 2019, 21:41:05

Careful req. That's a very long wormhole that eventually ends with you gaining respect for people who attempt variety.

None of us who war on this server are very popular or under worked. It takes a ton a ton a ton of actual work to keep things fresh and not be fluffheads to people, and most of the time you just end up pissing people off anyways. The easy routes for a warleader is often the ones that makes you look like the biggest douche. I understand why they took the easy road, why they got tagkilled that set and how they genuinely would have thought it was the smartest and simplest decision. Similar outcome for lazy sol leadership now.

Not to whip out the, "you fools" repertoire, but the icn reunion mashing of laf, the tie reunion server war, the rage 100 war, team 100th anniversary war, hell even spooge...

All of that coordination coming together takes me probably 20 to 30 hours per set of tracking down leaders and exchanging messages and getting in arguements about dates and pissing off people who have to work the day of the fs, and then maki doesnt know how to read a clock so we have to move it back a day and I have to deal with more members crying because they work on the new day, etc. 20 to 30 hours may even by understated. It's a fluffload of work. But I do love this game so I go hard on warleaders who fail to at least let me do the work for them. But if you think that job is easy you've clearly never led a warclan. Because you've obviously never faced the decision of 30+ hours of work or just fs a tag like PDM and make my members happy without having to spend hours a day for two weeks talking to people you dont even like.

You guys know I go hard as anyone when a warclan decides to take the lazy route. I've done it to imag before and I'm doing it to sol now. But to look at a netter taking shots at a dog for not putting in 30 hours of work is a little....like you dont get it.

Think about this. When you me weezy zelow put our war just the 4 of us together, weve had over 2 hours of discussions and that's just 4 people.

I posture myself as a patriot to a decent war and will do everything I can every set to make it great. But most players just wanna log in and play their turns and make sure their guys are happy. I just find that, personally, to be unacceptable for leaders of war clans and I demand a higher level of activity. The same cant be said for netting clans whose leadership does not have to face a fluff ton of work, especially with elders defending attacks.

That said I'd kinda frown about a netter fluffting on sol this/last set because the netters didnt put the work in either. No one did.

Cuban raises the point from the way a warleader thinks of it....work. Your conversation with breeze is clearly not a dog perspective.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 20th 2019, 22:05:42
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit