Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 10th 2018, 15:27:07

It is interesting that here a day later no one has outed themselves. I have in the past understood why certain people suicide. That said I was warned by about a half dozen LCN people that certain LCN members who came back were attempting to infiltrate certain tags in an effort to create a server war. Going as far to use fake names to get access.

The one who was in stones was using the nick Havoc and claimed havoc's entire demeanor and history. I'm surprised it isn't actually him even now honestly.

Here in elders, we denied 2 applications of LCN members using fake or new names. Osloos applied to elders under the name xozo and never attempted to log in after I messaged his primary acct name. Deleted his country, presumably restarted, and without access to our tag attempted to get us pegged for it anyways.

I knew these guys would be suiciding this set but from where i didnt know. Nothing like having your identity stolen, eh havoc?

I'm not sure if that was the block of suiciders that hit us or that hit laf now. I think finding pp1 was one of our suiciders lead me to believe osloos and skywise were the other two, but their could just be more LCN suiciders than I'm aware of. I didn't take pp1 for the type until I saw his career numbers.

That said, FRetal (noted as the contingent of LCN players who have stayed to suicide) on team server was full of this nonsense in general, so there's at least 4 that were willing to be nuts on us all here. I don't see them acting a lot different on 1a.