Verified:

tekniques Game profile

Dec 22nd 2017, 19:07:40

Originally posted by Xninja:
I was server farm land, pure built to suicide... 4.9% warfare tech.....

Even though I had mad missile production and every chance to suicide, I was never killed as a possible threat, even though I clearly was.

Aside from the 4 contradicting justifications for the unprovoked kill, this is clear evidence the explanation Derrick gave is flimsy. They felt they could get away with killing me because I had no allies on team server, and no troops. I was not a threat and they knew it, maybe I could PS someone... Once. But that's about it.
They would rather kill someone with a half a shot at top 10 (honestly I don't know if I would have made the cutoff but I would have been close) than someone built to suicide. The Robin hood narrative saying they are protecting the server is laughable, they are trying to cause trouble and piss people off.

I don't take it personally, I was after all, playing solo on team haha. But it's just shows that elders is full of crap.

Originally posted by Xninja:

Final note, yo tek, let's roll same tag next set and liberate ourselves from the untagged!

Hell yeah brother! Unfortunately I am already committed at this point but I like your style /brofist

Edited By: tekniques on Dec 22nd 2017, 19:12:25
Back To Thread
See Original Post