Verified:

Zorp Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2017, 14:28:29

Yeah Derrick, everybody did used to cheat, except for those not fortunate enough to be part of an in-group. You know why? Because this game was a bunch of teenagers. You are complaining about the conduct of adolescents. I did not play this game a decade ago, but I did play another text based internet game. I wrote multiple types of bots for it. I was 15. If I had been playing E:2025 I certainly would have been running multis, and they would have been the most effective multis the game had to offer. Nobody who knows me as Zorp would ever accuse me of cheating, or even accepting FA to get a better rank, because I've grown the hell up like a lot of people have.

The hacking a few years ago involved a select few people, and I don't even know of any of them who still play. You hold a grudge against children and ghosts, and are tormenting people who had nothing to do with anything you speak of. You know this. You even said so yourself that you like the people in LaF, and that they don't deserve what you're doing directly to them.

As far as I'm concerned, you can go ahead and keep fluffing them over because all it does is give me a better chance at a top spot on team and alliance. Just stop pretending you have the moral high ground. If anything the opposite is true.