Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Jul 26th 2017, 13:32:51

You guys,

First of all, assumption is the mother of all fluff ups. That counts when making leadership decisions, admin decisions or whatever decision you attempt to make. Looking at this thread it's FULL OF assumptions. So guess what you guys are all breeding on?

I've lead succesful FFA tags with the brothers in it. (AoDT, CC and maybe he was even in Project DOOM can't remember)

I personally can not for 100% gaurantee that Donny/Billy is a legit duo playing or even were a legit duo when I lead. Why not? Because while i've seen and heard the duo playing. There's no 100% gaurantee that they are legit (as goes for any safelisting).
Besides that it is not MY or YOUR decision to delete / ban him. It's that of the mods and admins. And when it comes to having principals most people believe their judgement should be trusted (atleast from what I read)

Looking at how a 1a situation unfolded a few years back where RD hacked into GHQ and other clansites we gathered hard proof. Viable evidence tying different things together. There was no questioning, no gray area. It lead to bans, deletions and the FULL RD tag being deleted. That is how radical or violent our admins/moderators will respond to hard proof of foul play. When it comes to grey areas "proof of foul play" it's up to the admins to decide how they wish to deal with it.

Looking at the current situation Donny and billy have been deleted and reinstated. I suspect because the grey area leaned in their favor. With no solid proof, this comes to a mod/admin decision. With no hard evidence of anything (in their favor or against them). Personally i'd say, respect whatever the admins decide and move on. If at a certain point you do manage to gather hard proof / evidence. Build your case and provide it to the admins/mods.

So unless IMPers/anti CC'ers are busy running a mass anti CC/Donny/Billy public propaganda campaign(which is your decision not mine), this discussion is pointless. Respect your admins/mods and the hard decisions they have to make in that "grey area".

Edited By: Makinso on Jul 26th 2017, 13:40:51
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit