Verified:

Taveren Game profile

Jun 4th 2017, 0:23:00

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Tav your post whilst well written actually doesn't serve any purpose but to justify your actions. It doesn't change your decision, and those justifications don't actually justify your actions. You simply replied with "hey we told everyone we were going to hit them, so that makes it okay'...

You can justify your actions all YOU like because you aren't playing anymore, but you're only fooling the same MD members who share your view, and nobody else.

And just because you label my post a toxic post dump, it doesnt change the facts. Nothing of what i said was untrue. If so please correct me? I don't have an 'opinion' as i haven't been hit.

You can have a clear conscious about what you've done, instead of showing some form of appreciation like a butt hurt school kid, have said a big fluff YOU to the admins, the coders, the player base who was considering playing on, and said who cares...

well done

You're mistaken. The intent of my post was never to justify the actions that MD has taken. It's insight, not a defense. It's about understanding, not morality. Your inability to recognize this only emphasizes how heavily rooted you are in your own warped reality.

We don't get a good laugh any time a new person gets upset or encourage each other to hurt the feelings of others because THIS ISN'T ABOUT YOU. It can be hard to stomach the realization that the world does not revolve around any one person. It can be hard to accept that people that disagree share the same world, the same game. MDers do give a fluff because they've been a part of those remaining players that have been playing on thin ice too. A number of MDers certainly continue to be part of that player base.

MD is well aware of the challenges that face several smaller and under prepared alliances must fight a single, larger opponent. Despite that, those smaller alliances have done a remarkable job and again, they have my gratitude.

There is a clear disconnect between MD and others on what constitutes a close friendship. Those in a close friendship don't go two years without any effort to talk with each other, though it's clear that some would disagree.

These are the facts. I can't fully understand the feelings of those we've hurt this set. The best I can do now is try. I can try to create a dialogue. I can try to listen and empathize. You, mrcuban, have made it abundantly clear that my efforts are wasted. Rather than reading to comprehend and understand, you read to respond and confirm your perceptions. Like millennial crying for a safe space, you've dismissed any view that challenges your own and covered your ears rather than seek to listen to those that would open a dialogue with you.

Edited By: Taveren on Jun 4th 2017, 0:38:04
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Skype: som3thingclassy