Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Jun 2nd 2017, 11:13:54

Please note that at this point I'm not in SOL leadership.

But to add some to some of tavs posts.
SOL and MD have been in a prolongued friendship since Dec 2011. We forged an FDP on the ridiculous hacking and cheating schemes of LaF at that time. (GHQ break ins, account stealing etc etc). I remember signing with MD (Tav, Arsenal and I think slash were leading MD). We were highly suspicious of each other. Hell we even said we didn't trust each other.

Over the years followed a close friendship between leaders and members. Gaming friendships extended beyond EE. In EE SOL and MD stood against countless gangbangs and w/e. Hell we lost quite some wars and members protecting each other for the sake of friendship. We've stood by each other without much questioning unless questioning was needed to keep our relationship healthy. I can't speak for MD but in almost 20 years of SOL apart from The ArrowProject and maybe our SLIT days with IX we haven't had a committed FDP like MD for such a long time.

So when this set came SOL knew MD planned for possibly hitting SOL just like the rest. They did not out of pure friendship (my view btw not per say MDs) on SOLs request. We thank them for that.
And yes some SOLers are in MD atm including myself. I wasn't there because I wanted to kill stuff, but I am in MD because I wanted to honor MDs last set of friendship with SOL.
I also just wanted to have fun with some of the friends I made there in the past 5.5 years.

--------------------------------------------
As for the "Server" vs MD. I honestly believe if a few more tags had comitted to fighting MD as a group instead of just flying solo. The war would have tilted in the "servers" favor. It came to very close numbers at a certain week ago I even think "the server" was taking the lead in TNW killed and hits.
MD took that lead back only a few days ago.