Verified:

MadNudist Game profile

Mar 30th 2017, 20:16:22

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Well not that other people can't have fun but CC has a nice core of fighters who all know how to kill and take out priority targets first. If LoC had any real balls they would have hit a war tag of equal size instead of a full blown clan of netting countries. I have to admit, it was a real pleasure beating your countries back into the dust this reset. Thank you for acting like fools =) me lovee you long time!

For anyone with this questions, here is my answer.

We have been down that road with CC before, time and time again. Each time although we have learned something, we have not been able to match nor exceed CC's activity and size. With that each time the results are the same. So, in attempt to better ourselves, our activity and, our moral we decided to attack a clan of equal size. Our team, with me leading the idea decided that it would be best to give a 24-hour notice. For several reasons, first and foremost, we have no beef with ICD. Second, we recognized they were netting. I admittedly made a grave mistake by allowing myself to be talked out of providing the notice. Mostly out of fear of CC's inevitable involvement. For that I have no problem apologizing, as it was a mistake on my part alone. I am not perfect, I am only human, what I can guarantee to my team and anyone else is that it will not be a mistake I will make again. However, I also want to be clear that when Sherita asked me the question, I did not beat around the bush and fully admitted that we were considering them as a possible war target several days prior to the FS. I agree that my actions should not be justified nor am I trying, I just want to be sure that everyone understands the facts.
[quote poster=Sherita; 42901; 807747].
[17:56]<MadNudist> I just got back in, as to your inquiry earlier. I have no intentions of being deceitful, ICD has been considered as a target. Because of that I will not commit to a 48 hr DNH.
[17:57] <MadNudist> We will not openly jump anyone, when a target has been confirmed we will formly declare war on a target with a 24 hour notice
[/quote]

I am proud of my team they fought valiantly, and with tenacity, despite my mistake. I also respect the dedication this team has to LoC and myself. Despite my actions my team has stuck by my side and I would also like to take the time to recognize that, Thank you.