Verified:

major Game profile

Mar 7th 2017, 6:43:17

Originally posted by Primeval:
]In short, getting grabbed, attacked without provocation, and even killed/suicided upon without reason or just cause is part of the game - it always has been. Adaptive play and building is the easy deterrence.

Well said, beerdrinker.

I am not a major player here, have only broke top10 one time, and yes, I get crazy just getting multi-tapped. this is a game with many variables which include country builds, strategy, defense and LUCK. I love the express servers rules on multiple attacks, but to have those you must get GDI. That is easily obtainable with the bonuses that are good for nothing except a few extra bushels or oil here. Get GDI, build defense, and watch the news. Every single player of the set, has just of as much a chance of getting hit as anyone else. the game is a gamble, you gamble your defense against expenses, THAT IS THE GAME!!!!

Anyways, can not say enough how much I have come to enjoy Express!!.. a lot of honorable players here, real talk. but on that note, if every single player was honorable....... no one would be honorable...... and the game would be boring as hades.

Good luck this set to all, please buy my bushels and buy my oil, I will buy your tech, I will buy your military... and I hope to find that fine line that makes me a top finisher... but I promise not to cry if I don't find it.

Edited By: major on Mar 7th 2017, 7:45:18
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit