Verified:

lincoln

Oct 22nd 2010, 0:35:55

ok warster,

if you want to talk about last set, lets do that even though i have never held out last set as an example of LaEx. the evidence about last set comes not from me but from the forum posts of toma and NOW3P's statement that toma's statement was correct as was hellrush's and the third LaE member's posted on the ffa forum.
There are compelling forum posts from last week but the
ingame action was pretty tame. if you have the war reports you will see that.

last set, NOW3P posted my country number on the forum. if you allow him to do that then thei involvement of NA is not egregious. as a result an LaE wannabe who is not even part of LaE started hitting me. that was Pain and someone else. Because of the NFL conflict i just went ahead and stole and burned 4 million bushels from ifuwannagetchemmed.
if you have been here for eight months you know that hitting ifuwannagetcehmed will result in an steroidal response. you should see he hit me with some massive amount of missiles. there is no evidence that ifuwanna is part of LaEx or associated with them in any way. he simply lives up to his name. after if uwanna killed that country pain came in and killed a few civillians for the finish. then claimed credit for the "kill". Big deal, other than posting my country number on the forum LaEx had little or no involvement leaving aside the issue of pain as LaE wannabe.

what made last week exciting was the forum posts. HWCNG's statement that NA has a thread where they post their names and "help each other" in game was the game changer for several people. He admitted that what Hellrush said was true. I know you do not believe hellrush fine when LaE admits that Hellrush was correct that changes it from being a statement by Hellrush to being a statement by LaE.
Particularly since they have denied this for months. Note that other people sy hey we have a page where we discuss strats, they are open about it because it is completely innocent.
On the heels of that admission we got the irc from toma. you have said six times that irc could have been faked. when NOW3P admits the transcript is accurate and when they ban toma for airing it it is pretty clear it was accurate. We all know they claim they banned him for other reasons but if you have ever followed a whistleblower case you know that is standard procedure. You have pointed out that even though NOW3P admits that he did that and that he has done it numerous times in the past, you seem humg up on the fact that his search for a kill run was not sucessful at that time. the kill run actually came later and occurred without the aid of the irc.
so what? is it cheating only if it immediately successful?

they have run a page where they help each other in game and they use the irc for kill runs, that much is undisputed. it is not some innocent lets discuss strategy page but a page where they know who is LaE/NA in game so they know not to hit each other and they can ally together. that is an ingame advantage.

since you have been here eight months you read the ingame message ksf sent me saying he was ordering an NA kill run for a double or triple tap.

i am not thrilled that you masqueraded as a nub and hid your presence for eight months but i guess i can understand the motivation for that. as i have said before i see no reason for me to send you anything privately.

i hope this has been helpful.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 22nd 2010, 0:42:50
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
FoG