Verified:

lincoln

Oct 21st 2010, 21:20:38

warster,
i understand that you are new to the server. i undertand that you can not look at a country's name and tell who they are and what clan they play in on ffa or alliance.
IF YOU STICK WITH IT THAT WILL CHANGE.

you are so new to the server you honestly thought there was only one way to cheat. when i taught you otherwise i was a tad snippy and i apologize for that. Being so new to the server you can not be expected to know the rules, history and nuances of the server.
IF YOU STICK WITH IT THAT WILL CHANGE.

i am confident that if you stick with the moderator position and actually read some of the posts you will come to know who is who on the server and who plays for LaE, Sol, Evo and the rest on other servers. Since you are a clan leader in alliance you must have been there a while and should recognize certain names. when you see A always allied with B and you see those same names in the same clan on alliance you will recognize that they play together in the same clan on alliance. nothing wrong with that, perfectly reasonable. they always use the same names on express. If you want specific examples you can verify for yourself PM me. I am loathe to publicly announce alliances on the forum since that information can only be obtained by spy ops. if you are going to hunt for cheaters for months on end as i have you have got to always be squeaky clean yourself so for that and other reasons i never violate any ingame or forum rules.

i am certain that slagpit has been playing this server long enough that he can pick out numerous of the LaE members,
as well as members of other clans who use the same names on other servers. Just to be clear, nothing wrong with playing in a clan on another server and using the same name here. Surely you recognize some names from alliance.

if you have been clan killed eight times, had your top ten country lemminged many times and run literally thousands of spy ops over months and months of Express as well as having read countless posts by LaE members it becomes very easy to tell which LaE members are playing.

if you doubt the veracity of this statement do a simple test. run a side by side comparison of names between LaE, NA and this server. you will find four or five of them that way alone. you will find many more by comparing the current names to past posts. Warster, i doubt if you can even imagine how many posts i have read by these guys.
Ask slagpit if he can pick out fordy and HWCNG, i have absolutely no doubt that he can. if you think i can not send me a private message and i will tell you which country they are playing, it is not rocket science.

So when i say, LaEx has not joined GDI that is not just something i made up on the spur of the moment. That comes from looking at the known and suspected LaE countries and looking to see if they joined GDI.

do not forget that my statements are backed by months of playing experience against this same group of guys.

I am confident that if like slagpit you stick with this server and keep an open mind before too long you will be saying

GREGG WAS RIGHT.

Edited By: lincoln on Oct 21st 2010, 21:29:39
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
FoG