Verified:

Psi Game profile

Sep 4th 2016, 23:46:30

Originally posted by Trump:
Originally posted by Psi:
This server is all single player bot farming. If you tap one person one time they retal in stupid manners 2 days later and decide they need to "ruin your set." After multiple others have already decided thats what they just have to do. What happened to this game?

Addit: why was I single tapping humans? Because if your gonna put bots in and turn it into a single player game then you need to get off your ass and make sure they work.
Why do you care if a human hits you bck as a retal. They probably get good land from your ass and you attacked them first so they deserve it. Everyone liked to retal before bots ever came around too

I don't mind the retal. Throwing nukes at me after being suicided on twice though has me over it. I'm not even that botheted by what's happening atm. He can do what he wants and continue to send abusive messages. My set was fluffed with no coming back anyway.

This game has many hidden rules. And they have changed in the decade plus since I have played. I need to learn the new ettiquette For sure, but jesus.