Verified:

Bat Country Game profile

Jun 19th 2016, 22:21:11

I'm #8, and I'll tell you exactly what happened.

It was not coordinated. I actually pay attention to the news cycle in the game. I assume that you're under the name "Clintonista likes Truffle Butter"?

Well, I attacked 11 as a retaliation for him hitting me early on in the game. took 1600 acres from him, and said straight up "This is for attacking me."

His response was "Someone was going to do it sooner or later.", and I asked him about his strategy because he runs a rainbow strat, and I'd never seen someone get so far with one. So we started talking. The guy took his retaliation without acting like a whiney little Clintonista Likes Truffle Butter.

A couple days go by, and looking at the news, what do I see? Upwards of SEVENTY separate ABs from #7 to a guy who has, as far as I have interacted with, been a reasonable individual. (I'm also following the tryst between Tomorrowland and Landgrab Me and I nuke you. I would have hit Landgrab a few times because his attacks seem like fluff moves, but he's too small. Almost as small as #7, and with just as weak of an army).

So yes, I sent you those messages telling you to stop being excessive in your attacks, just because your defenses suck and you can't take repeated landgrabs like a man. Yusho Studios and I are not working together, and I don't have to like that you turned his country into a parking lot. So I'm making your life hell.

Also, the GSs were "half assed" because I ran out of turns by the time I saw what you did. And I just sent a few more. And tomorrow I will send more. Until you die, or the set ends.

Welcome to the Solo Server. You just pissed a solo guy off.