Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2016, 11:06:54

Originally posted by Serpentor:
It takes more than just going to church to make you a good person. There's good and bad people in all religious groups, in all countries, and in all professions.

This is absolutely true, and it's unfortunate that society at large assumes that ALL Christians are bad because only a few don't get it and do their own thing instead. Yet, the mass media goes into hysterics over Muslims being Muslims and acting on the violent scriptures contained in the Quran and the Hadiths of Islam, and go crazy making sure that everyone knows that it's only the few that are violent radicals.

Let one white Christian male do something news worthy and they lose their minds tarring and feathering the entire demographic. Go ahead and try to tell me that's not so.

Look at Obama and what he has to say about Christians getting up on their "high horse" and yada yada yada "Crusades".

OK, that was hundreds of years ago and were motivated by hundreds of years of Islamic Aggression. Show me ONE example of Christian Terrorism in the last say 500 years, just one.

Can't do it can you. Jesus preached to Love your Enemy, not Behead them, Burn them Alive, Stone them, Crucify them, or maim and harm them.

So, if you want to believe that there is no God, be my guest, I won't be hanging around street corners berating you for it. I don't care if you believe or not. That's not my business.

However, if you were to live in an Islamic state, you will believe, or you will be killed, but that will happen after they tax you to death, rape your wife and daughters, and behead you ad your kids

Yet somehow, morons believe that Islam is a "religion of peace" when nothing could be further from the truth and there is 1400 years of evidence that what I just said is true.

Make up your minds, either you start admitting the sky is blue, or you continue to live in your little fantasy world where the sky is some other color and unicorns prance around fluffting cheeseburgers and dispensing ice cream on Tuesdays.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!