Verified:

Scott Game profile

Jun 4th 2016, 2:03:35

Originally posted by Badde:
Originally posted by Scott:
Originally posted by Badde:
In my opinion, if one doesn't exercise the civic duty to vote, it is in practice a vote to keep the current system the way it is.

There can be no change in policies or politics as long as the majority doesn't make their voices heard.

That said, if there are no viable choices, it gets tougher, and that's where the write in votes becomes crucial.
Imagine if all the people that don't normally vote, voted for themselves.
All of a sudden the president candidates only get 15-20% each of the total number of votes.

Sure, they might not care, but it would scare them. And I am sure the non-state run media would love it!

Ok, so come over to my house tonight ofr dinner. We are serving cat fluff or dog fluff for dinner tonight. If you dont want to eat either, you can have leftover horse fluff from last night. Either way, you are eating fluff... also your fault for eating fluff.

You and i know this is not how it works, so please come back with an actual argument or stay away.

This is exactly how it works. Buy everything in the candidates grocery cart or vote to buy the other guys gocery cart... pick one on be accused of not picking one... it really is quiet a joke.