Verified:

lincoln

Oct 17th 2010, 15:21:57

fordy,
it is sad that you have nothing better to do on a saturday night than send me a note.

really really sad. the idea that some poor woman out there loses her husband's time and attention on date night because he feels compelled to send me a message is just sick.

if the admins have given you the power to ban me you might as well do it. i will never stop denouncing cheating. since LaE can not stop cheating, your best bet is to ban me particularly since you have no hope of ever winning a debate with me.

once the Anti-LaEx Clean Server Act of 2010, heretofore known as the new GDI rule, hereinagter known as the ALCSA, gets implemented your clan kill runs and set-end lemming attacks will be diminished in value.
you will still cheat but the ALCSA will clean up the server and bring people back.

fordy, playing at least 16 countries on ffa, plus however many you play here and on all the other servers plus your duties as llaar's busboy give you no time for a life. that is why you send me personal notes on a saturday night. YOU CAN change that.

Edited By: Slagpit on Oct 17th 2010, 18:20:19
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
FoG