Verified:

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2010, 15:24:49

I would argue the point of LCN being an "experienced" alliance.

Yes, Castejon started LCN. Just as he had helped start Omega,but He didn't really stay around much or do much. Other than recruit an incredibly stubborn group of people, with a lot of potential. Which ironically describes LCN every reset till this day heh.

The core of LCN had 0 1a experience its first reset, except for Caste. Ravi, Assassin, Brink, Elvis, Harry, Mad Hatter (he may have had some 1a experience), I joined a few weeks into it, in what was either my first or 2nd 1a reset. And a few others, but that was your core, though I'm missing a few.

Some experienced people did come in later...Eddy, archmage and others come to mind. But they were't an all start group coming to 1a like Omega was, or a split off like SOF was.

These were no name stubborn never give up, had to fight to to get every pact b/c no one knew who we were, and grabbed us like newbies.

I really think LCN's start is one of the under-told stories of the game. I really hope one of the originals still there come and do a better job than I have of sharing this.

Edited By: Servant on Oct 13th 2010, 16:05:10
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Z is #1