Verified:

de1i Game profile

Oct 1st 2010, 5:24:00

Normally we wouldn't even bother putting something on public forums, but we figured it might save some crying next reset.

We've listened to everyone's whining regarding land:land. RD thinks the argument for land:land is ridiculous, however a lot of you feel quite strongly regarding it. So here is how you can expect RD to retal in the coming resets:

topfeed:kill

You all cry about land:land and we don't want to continue wasting time on that debate. You won ;) We understand that land:land is not considered fair so we'll stick to kills. This has been shown to be acceptable and we aim to please. If you are dumb enough to hit RD, we'll kill your country.

We may from time to time consider retalling a topfeed with just a LG or two, but that will only be in special circumstances. Expect that if you hit RD you won't log into your country.

You'll know our tag each reset. RD looks forward to future resets with you all ;)

-------

For those of you who have never played team or your brain turns off in a blind rage in regards to anything RD related, the above post is a joke.

Our retal policies are as follows:

48 hour retal window
We do not recognize topfeeds.
Escalating retals on all hits.
1:1
2:3
3:5
4:kill
Special attacks on a per case basis.

Once again, we look forward to playing with you in the upcoming reset. Our FA contacts are as follows:
Mr.Lime - 20654127
Mr.Silver - 626791203
de1i - IRC (gamesurge #ixwar), EE Forums Private Message

Edited By: de1i on Oct 4th 2010, 0:06:02. Reason: for kemo
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit