Verified:

mrford Game profile

Nov 21st 2015, 23:15:58

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by mrford:
Your memory isn't very good then. Or you are confusing me with someone else.

But you being confused doesn't suprise me. You insult yourself with your tactics and actions. You are pathetic and you know it.

Have fun with that.

My memory is fine. I know verry well what you are made of and what you did. I even did the same to you as a retal ( years latter ).

I don`t insult anyone i debate in contradictory on this forum ( i had posted in contradictory with lot of persons only in the last 3-4 days, and sometimes we agreed sometimes we did not). With you is another story, i know what your made off and all this "denigrate" actions you are specialized on this ghost forum. You are good at it - which make me think you a phatetic looser wasting time with useless stuff.

So when i get bored, and i have time, i can always say a few words to you. No respect for you what so ever - because you deserve none, from my point of view.

It must be so hard to be so confused and angry all the time.

I'm here for you alin. Do you want to hold hands?

Also, I just did a quick scan, and I can find less than 5 times in the last 5 years where I called you a gypsy, and only one of those was before you started yapping about me being a gun addicted whatever.

Wanna know howany times you popped into a random thread ranting about me? More than 5.

Your recollection of history is just as bad as your logic. You get so worked up that you have blinders on and assume and make up so much stuff. It isn't healthy man. Get help. Log out of the forums for a couple weeks if you can't handle it. You are sitting there making fun of someone for getting shot... seriously. Think about yourself. If you are okay being that person then carry on. Someone like you has no power over me. I just feel bad for you and your ignorant rage. Your points are often so weak that you are forced to make jokes and lies about people's real life. That is sad. That is desperation. That is alin.

Ill give you a Dutch rudder.if itnwill.make you feel any better.

Edited By: mrford on Nov 21st 2015, 23:19:24
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford