Verified:

Alin Game profile

Nov 14th 2015, 3:59:26

Originally posted by mrford:
you think that any terrorists that were planning anything would try to enter the country while it is on high alert? they are either already there, or not coming. france knows this, and that statment was just to comfort people.

this is to catch the ones that are already there. period. it is the same tactic any municipality takes after an attack. it is SOP. the borders will be opened in a couple days if not sooner.

think before you type. it will help, hopefully.

edit: you dont have a problem with muslims, you just have a problem with them moving in with you. right? lol. i have a black friend, so im not racist!

Omg i swear i had more logical arguments with my dog than with you today. You know how terorist cells wrok you mr know everything? They don t imteract with each others so ifcsokehow one is cqught, it won t,give out another.cis safe to assume there are terrorist c3lls all ovef Europe. Some brainwashed fluffs could think of crosing border from let s say belgium. Mord important than this fluffs not leaving the country is other fluffs not to decide to come belted inside. Did you evef reaf anything about cells and how they work? Did you even know that this cells are made in large portion out of enthusiastic and unpredictible kids? How many of them are now thinking at: "uhm i am just 15 km out of france, this is my time, lot of virgins here i come"

Gtf out of here ford. Before i start caliling you names, because you give me no choice.