Verified:

archaic Game profile

May 23rd 2015, 14:41:44

Originally posted by Celphi:
It's not absurd. And I can assure you I know how this game works down to programmer's level.

t is very possible to 'protect.' Obviously if you're carrying 0 defense you can't protect; however, if you have a player primarily netting and doesnt spend any of their turns attacking back, you can help protect that team mate. Netters lose most of their $ by engaging in war / ABs / and by getting their max population below 80%.

You protect by setting up highlights for when your clan mates get attacked, demo the attackers, cd their troops (if they're GS'n), lots of options, blow airbases if they're BR. Most on this server thinks individually. It's the ones who work the together the most whom people *fear*.

OK, I get that you're new and that you don't really get how the game works. I get that you weren't here during the TIL war, that you were not in the UCN war room with me trying to stave off being botted from the game by RD, I get that you didn't watch friend after friend quit the game during the never ending SLIT coalition wars. I get that you probably were not even born when Mehul and his brother transitioned this game from Barren Realms to E2025. You probably never spammed votes to get that ungrateful douche not one but two webby awards. I get that.

But nigga please, are you honestly suggesting that a 5 person tag is going to camp IRC all day and 'save' their netter from being leveled by:

"demo the attackers, cd their troops (if they're GS'n), lots of options, blow airbases if they're BR"?

For real? It takes all of 20 seconds to end a netting set for an average player, I can do it in more like 4-6 seconds. 20 chems, 20 ABs - bam, netting set over. No amount of soul stealing 24/7 IRC camping is going to stop that.

Now sure, if every netter runs 10M Turrets, 1M tanks, 70% SDI, then yes they could stop it - but then the NW winner every set would have a 22M NW country and what fun is that?

You guys are effectively acting as a bucket full of crabs, you are doomed by your own ineptitude to boil in the stew pot of mediocrity, so you wont allow any other crabs to climb out either. Every time somebody tries to rise up, the claws of the inferior collectively reach up to pull them back down into the bucket. Fine. I'm really looking forward to the open beta of Armored Warfare, I may experiment with some uh - gardening this summer, I just bought my kids a canoe and there are lots of fish to catch. If you guys don't want netting on the server, just say so - we've got other things to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8I9pYCl9AQ

TL,DR version - be sure to lick only the flat part of the windows, the edges are sharp.

Edited By: archaic on May 23rd 2015, 14:56:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov