Verified:

Over The Hill Game profile

Mar 12th 2015, 5:00:55

Originally posted by breeze:
I never ordered a KR and my guys hit. So shut up and what do you care anyway? Why don't you go crawl back in your hole and mind your own business. Has it affected you no.

breeze....you're the one that shot his big mouth off with this comment and laughed about it in an effort to belittle Rival:

I find it funny all the GS on me and a untagged suicider gets the kill. Awesome hahahahahaha

therefore the country that you must have been playing was Headbangersland #482

you're just too stupid to realize that the situation you found so funny was also reversed. 4 out of the 5 Imag countries (including Headbangersland #482 the country you own ) ran over 146 hits on #40, failing to get the kill only to find that an untagged suicider got the kill a mere 8 minutes after imag gave up hitting #40

You really need to think before shooting off your big mouth.

I never ordered a KR and my guys hit

with a comment like that,you're trying to leave us with the impression that your guys did the hitting.
Whether you ordered a kill run or not is irrelevant.....the bottom line is that 4 out of 5 imag countries making 146 hits in a 24hr period against #40 is a killrun attempt. AND YOU WERE ONE OF THE PLAYERS DOING THE HITTING!!!

You certainly took a page out of iscode's playbook. Like you, iscode too had a problem of shooting off his big mouth, even when he was wrong and he always had to get the last word in even if it was babbling nonsense like you're sprewing out in this thread.