Verified:

Souly Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 19:00:45

For fluff sake they were just examples, the 1st examples that came to mind you dumb fluff, stop making arguments that aren't valid, you are just showing everyone that does understand, just how much you don't understand of what is being posted.

And now if it makes you fell any better i'll change Americans to French which you all hate... hope no one's fluffing french in this game so they start getting upset about an example!

And yes i also know quite a bit about France just if some of you are wondering

the thing in question was if some of you guys believe that when making an argument or smack talking to someone it should be done in a correct way and with some knowledge about what you are talking if it's an argument and write it correctly and understandably if it's trash talk, jokes, ironies or is it just to much to ask ppl in general not to fluff up a language so much that no one understands thair ideas, the other part was just an example of how the human psychic works.

Also just and advice to Alin: you say that you learned English with this game and are trying to improve it by posting on these boards well it'll help you improove it if you try at least to write correctly and i do mean spelling and grammar ( i know cos'my spelling sucks but the more i correct myself the less correcting i need to do)

Edited By: Souly on Dec 15th 2014, 19:10:40
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit