Verified:

Souly Game profile

Dec 15th 2014, 13:24:03

This thread started due to our discussion in Alins thread but i'm of the opinion we shouldn't pollute that thread and make a new 1 for it.

My opinion is that if you do have arguments on some thing idea or that if you try to be condescending or sarcastic of something or someone or even if you trash talk someone you should use correct spelling and grammar or it doesn't have any meaning at all, if you try and be smart about something or act smart about something you should do it all the way.

It isn't enough to have a smart argument or a correct idea about something if you are illiterate and show everyone that you are and don't care about it and gives ppl a chance to spin your arguments (or even the sarcasm or trash talk) around, it doesn't help to get your ideas across to everyone if you act stupid and ppl think you are stupid, it only nullifies your ideas rendering them useless.

If you act smart about something then be smart, if you have an argument in a post on a forum then for fluff sake write correctly and i mean spelling and grammar especially if you have a correction line that helps you.

Also if you want to change a point of view about a culture or race that you belong to and are fed up with racial comments like "you are Romanian so you are a gipsy" you should start with changing yourself and show people that there are exceptions from their generalizations and not just act high and mighty and tell them not to generalize, it's what people do, generalization is how the human psychic works for example if i travel a lot and meet a lot of Americans that have no idea of the geography, history or people of the places they visit or even of Europe for that matter and say Bucharest is the same as Budapest or Bruxelles is in France when it's the capital of Belgium, i'm bound to generalize and say all Americans are stupid and have no culture, that doesn't mean that there aren't exceptions to my rule of thinking but as i've yet to see them and the general population falls into this category my rule stands. The more exceptions we meet the more our rules of thinking about a people will change.