Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2014, 18:41:27

hmm maybe there wouldnt be isis in iraq if we didnt overthrow the iraqi govt and disband their army, and maybe there wouldnt be isis in syria if we hadnt armed funded and trained rebels to destabilize the govt in syria for the last couple years.

it doesnt matter if it's bush or obama in power, america is imperialist fluffers who decide they dont like a govt and destablize/overthrow it and then consistently end up facing something worse. i dont know if US policymakers are complete idiots or if the resulting chaos is also perfectly acceptable to their agenda.

as we know the US wanted assad out, have been trying to get assad out, a lot of the weapons we funneled in to "moderate rebels" went to people who are now isis. good job. well at least now because of isis we're bombing in syrian territory. but still not cooperating with assad of course.

as yall hopefully remember the US similarly wanted qaddafi outm, we literally entered a civil war on the side of al qaeda and various militias, under the guise of "humanitarian intervention," and bombed government positions for months until qaddafi was gone and shocker libya continues to be in chaos now, weapons and fighters are streaming out of it causing civil war in mali and contributing to the mess in syria, etc.

obama was complicit in that too KoH if it makes you feel any better. oh, as was canada, before the canadiasn start acting like their country is any different.

THE CANADIAN PRESS -- OTTAWA - Parliament has formally extended Canada's military mission in Libya to the end of September as Ottawa endorsed the country's rebels as the true representatives of its people.

By an overwhelming 294-1 margin, MPs approved the extension Tuesday evening after an exhaustive day-long debate on Canada's involvement in the NATO-led, United Nations-sanctioned mission to protect civilians from dictator Moammar Gadhafi.

lol. i dont know how anyone can miss whats happening here, but it's clear to me at least that the "west" is destabilizing and overturning regimes that arent sufficiently cooperative with western interests without any concern for the repercussions. bush isnt a special snowflake, obama isnt a special snowflake, canada isnt a special snowflake, france, etc.

Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.