Verified:

mrford Game profile

Aug 22nd 2014, 22:41:46

Originally posted by blid:
Originally posted by mrford:
did you watch the video? i ask again because you keep saying they should of waited longer. do you think waiting an extra 3-5 seconds would of changed ANYTHING? I ask this because the cops asked him to stop and drop the knife over a dozen times and he refused to comply. he was walking straight towards the closest officer when he was shot.

so, once again. what should they of waited on? till he was close enough to strike? till one of the oficers was hurt so they could be justified? what are they waiting on?

those cops WERE in danger. if you disagree with that you are just being an idiot. stop being an idiot. you can sit there behind your keyboard and 2nd guess these officers because you think the POS that wanted the cops to shoot him had just as much right to life as the cops did. he didnt. he made a series of poor decisions, a series of premeditated decisions. the cops didnt show up knowing this guy was going to try to die. they arnt omniscient. they reacted the way they were trained to react. jackasses that like to analyze the situation from a vantage point of hindsight and safety crack me up.
yes i do think it could have changed something, why do you keep asking this dumb question about whether i watched the video.

dude: listen: get this through your head: you are not a mind reader. you watched a video; you do not know everything this guy was thinknig or planning. when the cops arrived, did he walk right up to them? no. he stepped closer, he walked away, he weaved around, he went up on an elevated parking lot, etc. he was moving in their direction when they shot him, but they already had weapons drawn and pointed at him and he was still about 10 ft away. your link that's a "good post" in your opinion is about how long it takes to draw and aim a weapon. their weapons were already on this guy, it takes almost no time to just pull a trigger. they werent in danger yet, you quivering little redneck. stop pissing yourself. youre safe. youre at your computer watching a video, you're not in danger from the black man

your racist remarks are endearing and display exactly how much of a dumbass you are. thanks for showing everyone else. i dont give a fluff what race someone is, dont move towards a cop with a knife and disobey lawful orders.

apparently you live in a video game world where deranged people drop as soon as they are shot every time. next time someone with a knife is within 10 feet of you telling you to kill him let me know what you do.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 22nd 2014, 22:44:12
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford