Verified:

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 17:29:42

Originally posted by TAN:
Originally posted by Heston:
Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by mrford:
http://www.cnn.com/...olice-shooting/index.html

You think the cops should have shot his legs?

Yes.

Roflmao!
Lol!

Really?

It's crazy, I know, but some people have these things called "beliefs", and of those people, some of them even believe human life is worth a little more than others believe! INSANE!

it has nothing to do with beliefs. you can be as idealistic as you want until you get into the situation. you can train all you want, until you get into a situation.

Firearm training trains to shoot for center mass. you never shoot to maim because shooting for legs or arms, limbs that are moving independently of the center mass which is also moving, are a terrible target, and missing this moving target increases the chance for collateral damage and innocent bystanders getting hurt because some dumbass wanted to run at the cops with a knife.

shooting isnt your first option, but when the escalation of force has reached that point, you shoot to end the situation. this isnt the movies. you cant shoot someone in the foot and they give up. this person was telling the police to kill him and walking towards them with a knife. he clearly didnt value his own life, and was more than likely on some drug.

you keep harping on human life, but what about the lives of the officers? should they put their life in unnecessisairy danger because of some cracked out loser trying suicide by cop? oh, thats right. it is onlt the victims we care about in these situations.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 21st 2014, 17:38:05
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford