Verified:

mrford Game profile

Aug 21st 2014, 3:19:32

Hardy won't miss games till next season unless something drastically changes.

Cam's ankle is going to be better than ever, since thus has been a nagging injury since Auburn.

The receiver group is better than last year and Kelvin has been showing off in training camp. Cam and Kelvin have been spending a lot of time off the field and the panthers WR coaches have been training him as a #1 rolling coverages towards him in practice and showing him different looks. Cam hasn't really been limited in training camp, just OTAs way long ago.

The only group I think will be worse than last year is the o-line, but get tel man is a hog molly guy so I'm confident he isn't through making moves there.

The panthers are fighting the Marty hurley era reckless spending that has them in extreme cap trouble with large contracts comming up. The fact that he has kept the panthers competitive under these circumstances show how good of a manager he is.

I'm not saying the panthers are winning the super bowl this year, but if the extent of your knowlage is a 10 second blurb a day on sports center then I suspect you are in for a suprise come mid january. I know im a homer and a fan but im not stupid. They are not a worse team than they were last year.

Edited By: mrford on Aug 21st 2014, 3:30:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford