Verified:

Viceroy Game profile

Aug 4th 2014, 3:24:52

Since I cannot respond in the thread it was originally posted in, I shall do it here.

The Mods of this game are NOT as transparent as they could be. This has nothing to do with teaching people how to cheat or with commenting prematurely on investigations.

This has everything to do with publicly stating who was deleted and the circumstances under which they were penalized. If it was an honest mistake (but one that deserves punitive action), then let them be an example the rest of us idiots can learn from so we can avoid some of the same pitfalls. If they were blatantly disregarding the rules of this game, everyone playing this game deserves to know who had a competitive advantage.

By not sharing the simple information on why someone was deleted, the mods are by definition protecting the cheaters while at the same time opening themselves up to accusations of impropriety. Step out from behind the veil, and nobody will have a leg to stand on to accuse you.

I really do not understand why everyone views it as such a bad thing. Transparency is empowering!

And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.