Verified:

ericownsyou5 Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 22:24:21

Originally posted by ddog:
Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
I've worked out 5-6 days a week since high school. It's just an almost daily routine now.

I run a few miles, bike a few miles or row a couple thousand meters to start each day. In the past year, I've started isolating 1-2 muscles each day and abs twice a week. Great gains and improved physique.

I'm 27 & can say I'm honestly in the best shape of my life.

I lift 5 times a week, really need to do cardio for the simple fact that its good for you but I am already much lighter than I want to be so I don't wish to burn extra calories for no reason. Ive also been doing it since high school. What are your favorite work outs? Any tips that have helped you blast plateaus?

Hi Ddog,

My 3 favorite workouts are:
Dips, with 2 45's attached to the chain on my belt (sometimes increase weight and do less, sometimes decrease weight and do more)
Clean + Jerk.
Squats.

Do you lift legs? I never lifted legs growing up, but started about 2 years back and it has had a tremendous effect on my upper body/core. 4-5 months after beginning working my legs pretty hard, I was increasing my max in every upper body workout and looked better than ever.

I also take some supplements. Amino tabs, protein, a daily vitamin and I eat a lot of fish for Omega 3's.