Verified:

braden Game profile

Aug 24th 2010, 23:09:50

archduke, i am mr reseda. i have never once in the however many years i've been a colour, not once, hidden this fact. in fact, ronnie's main concern was my lack of interest in hiding the fact i would be made a colour. he went ahead, anyways. i'm a dork.

hellz is not a colour, nor has he ever been. i think de1i is lying to me and he too is a colour, but as it stands, he just knows mr platinum :P

(*****If you havent seen the most recent episode stop reading, archetype******)
and what i really wanted to talk about. jesse is going to get his ass kicked. i don't think he realizes what happens to you when you hold a gun on (the beautiful) gabrielle anwar and then threaten her and her friends. Let alone micheal kicking his face in, she'll go all ira insane on him, and blow up a building to have it fall on his car and crush him. Sam? He'll hit on some nice looking thing and drink a mojito.. we should all be so lucky.

Thursday should be fun. But of course, I don't get the usa n etwork in canada, so i have to download it (720p) and watch it friday after work. I'm sure you'll post what happens here and ruin it for me :P

Edited By: braden on Aug 24th 2010, 23:19:26. Reason: crack addiction
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit