Verified:

CandyMan Game profile

Feb 28th 2014, 13:19:54

Well you are entitled to your opinions and at least you are being true to yourself. All I can say is your interests and LaF interests were not in alignment and you chose to leave.

From my perspective, I'm currently in the dog house with most of LaF leadership. There's public talk of me never getting into leadership again. There are people within LaF leadership who through this experience I've found to be merciful and forgiving and those whose true views of me have shone through in my time of weakness. I am wearing the scarlet letter for who knows how long and taking my punishment. I'm sure there are many alliances out there who would take me in by netting and warring abilities alone and the easy road would be to say fck it why bother.

But I am still here, as long as LaF will have me. Family stick together through thick and thin and I'm proud of the resiliency that LaF has shown. We've got top notch netters and top notch vets that come back specifically to war. We've got a great training program for anyone willing to learn (I'm the poster child for this. LaF has turned me from a complete noob to t10 finisher in only a handful a resets). There's a reason LaF is strong and I would encourage anyone with an open mind to come see the light.