Verified:

Detoxxx Game profile

Aug 13th 2010, 8:03:25

Originally posted by Forgotten:
If you want to drink yourself to the point where you would be unavailable for 48 hours, it's probably your own fault and it isn't good for you.

LaF is enforcing a policy which we believe would enhance our member's playing experience while being fair to others.

Some people are trying to paint us as bullies and villains. But honestly. What if we said 24 instead of 48? Now how does 48 sound like?

Mooooo

how about I hit you just minutes after you put your stocks on the market and in order to retal me, you'd have to use the recall button? how about that? I run war countries and this LAF decision doesn't affect me, but this is seriously damages our all-x netters. So far...in the thread we, the leaders of NA, made on Boxcar, none of our membership is agreeing with a 48 hour rule and after reading this thread all I can say is: If LAF is trying to enforce anything, they must have made peace also with the consequences that this decision brings. May I remember you guys that:
1. You had 25 members before, you can achieve the "experience" again.
2. A 60 member clan CANNOT, like EVER, enforce a rule for a server 10 times bigger.
3. A 48 hour retal rule has been tried before and failed "successfully"

A question, just for my own soul: are you that sure on the capacity of your membership to do well in this situation? Are they THAT capable to enforce a rule for 600 users of this server? :)

Detox (Senate)
Internal Affairs

Edited By: Detoxxx on Aug 13th 2010, 8:16:24
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate