Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 5:24:49

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by Rockman:
Cerberus - you lost 5 countries, but the worst part is that you lost 2 of them while you were online.

And even funnier, one of the two that you lost while you were online was killed by a 1k jet SS

Is this the awesome war machine you're bragging about? So awesome at absorbing damage that it can't even stonewall when you're online?

Ohhhh, my oh my, you killed my landfarm. LOL It had NO DEFENSES. What a VICTORY for you. LOL

Tell me, Rockman, how many jets did you lose in the assault? LOL

I wonder if your losses were as high there as in the others? You are running out of troops, and I can break you with HALF the tanks you have on hand. So you better buy up fatso.

Since I was attacking with just 1000 jets, I didn't lose that many. I did about 40 attacks, which cost me about 4000 jets total. Since I produce over 3000 tech points per turn when I tech, and tech sells for about $3600 and jets cost about $120, it will take me about 1/20th of a turn to make enough money to replace the jets I lost. So one turn of teching would give me enough money to replace 20 times as much as what I lost in killing your landfarm.

You don't seem to understand how powerful my countries economies are, even despite their tiny size.