Verified:

GodHead Dibs Game profile

Nov 3rd 2013, 23:04:06

[quote poster=Mr Orange; 27111; 502763]It had to happen one day. I guess you all got a preview of it in the early 2000’s when Mr. Red turned over her Reservoir Dogs access to Omega’s grelk and anthony ciolli.

Today, I will post a comprehensive list of Reservoir Dog colors, their “legitimate” aliases and recent activities, including hacking, cheating, stealing and manipulation of Earth Empires and the surrounding political meta-game.

This information comes from extensive investigations starting over a year ago when the Turtle Crawler / Hanlong hacking scandal started and has culminated in part in the recent revelations of Earth Empires, Boxcar and personal user attacks.

I can also now reveal to Alliance Talk that in addition to the above, GHQ was hacked, including the attempted uploading of malicious viruses to its server. All told in the last several months the game itself and both major hosting services have come under criminal attack.

To the extent relevant, any information of rule breaking or criminal behavior (hacking and so forth) has been provided to game admins (Qz and Pang). They have opined on much of that material already and continue to assess more of it.

The remaining information collected will now form this post to the wider community. Make your own judgments and conclusions.

I have condensed much of the presented information as best I can, yet more information will remain hidden as it compromises sources or Pang & Qz's investigations. When trolling please remember that I have in various forms records of the activities of all of these individuals for the better part of a year, so if you lie you are likely to be called on it.

---- Who are the “Colors”? ----
(easy to review list in alphabetical order)

Mr. Almond (aka Hanlong [LaF])
Mr. Azure (aka Pain [RD])
Mr. Chartreuse (aka H4xOr WaNgEr [LaF])
Mr. Clear (aka Vic [LaF])
Mr. Copper (aka TheMatrix [PDM])
Mr. Cream (aka Turtle Crawler [LaF])
Mr. Firebrick (aka Mr. Magenta, aka Ant [TIE & SOL])
Mr. Gainsboro (aka Pierre [numerous])
Mr. Grey (aka Brink [LCN])
Mr. Lime (aka DIStopia)
Mr. Maize (aka Helmet [SoF])
Mr. Midnight (aka Ruthless [numerous, MD])
Mr. Reseda (aka Braden)
Mr. Silver (aka. Chump)
Mr. Smoke (aka Flamey [SoF])
Mr. Snow (ex Monsters)
Mr. Sunglow (aka Candyman [LaF])
Mr. Tan (aka Frog Bu, aka Mr. Purple [LaF])
Mr. Titanium (use to be MacDamon [RIVAL] now some idiot nobody cares about now)
Mr. Vanilla (aka Sov aka Xyle [SoF])
Mr. White (aka Gramberto [LaF])
Mr. Yellow (aka Ronnie)

Note #1: We found no evidence to suggest the following colors have recently played in multiple alliances or were involved in any cheating or hacking in the EE era: Mr. Clear, Mr. Lime, Mr. Midnight, Mr. Reseda, Mr. Scarlet, Mr. Snow, Mr. White and Mr. Yellow.

Note #2: some RIVAL members have optional RD account access, e.g. PG.

---- Give me the detail! ----

An AT post couldn't do everything justice. Follow this link over to a document which steps through the detail.

https://docs.google.com/...Phs3CdvE/edit?usp=sharing

---- What does it all mean? ----

Well that’s for you all individually and alliances collectively to decide. These revelations impact all alliances a little differently. But at least now everyone knows the motivations behind certain players and alliances.

Mr. Orange [/quote]

just out of curiosity. why do your single quote marks differ? i have difficulty trusting people who can't make up their mind about which single quote mark they want to use. it's like they're bipolar or something.

Edited By: GodHead Dibs on Nov 3rd 2013, 23:09:45
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Dibs Ludicrous was here.