Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Nov 2nd 2013, 4:21:06

it would be funny if it wasn't so unbelievably sad that RD is so concerned about me being out to get them & reading their posts in some of those logs :|

I was writing out a longer post, but decided that it's not worth it. here's 3 quick points to address the craziness in that stuff.

1) Obviously, I don't look at anyone's data. i'm beyond this server's politics and, frankly, have MUCH better things to do. I've had access to everyone's data for 7-8 years, not a single instance of me peeking at data; just baseless accusations thrown around as if they are fact -- by more than just RD.

2) I didn't cut LaF's API keys because of hanlong, it was part of the wider data breach investigations before it was focused on RD. I cut all API keys i thought were dormant (I thought LaF moved off my feeds and there was only 1 active user) and it was restored in time for the FS.

3) I'm not active in LaF and have no real political stake in crap. I don't like RD in the same sort of way I don't like the NY Giants, NY Jets or Boston Bruins -- I will always cheer against them, but I don't actively do anything about it. If you knew as much as you think you knew about fluff, you'd know that's how I think and you'd know how apathetic I am.

4) My activity in LaF is based primarily on fantasy football.

Edited By: Pang on Nov 2nd 2013, 4:23:10
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com