Verified:

Duna Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 10:31:15

Yes, this forum need one more thread about RD.

As i thnik, i got same benefits as 47 RD members from some RD guys cheats, i help admins to do their work and self-delete my country and wont create new till next reset. Im not sure yet, will i make it next reset or no.
If someone fell same as I, i welcome them to delete their countries also. And yes, its a protest against this stupid solution of all problems.

Just a few notes i want to do:
1) Im full against what this RD guys did. I told qzjul he should report them to their country local police as i think what they did is illegal.
2) Also, i told qzjul that EE has rules http://www.earthempires.com/rules and it says nothing about deleting for others crime. If you violate your own rules, why do you think other people will follow it?
Also, it says nothing about hacking affilated sites, wich is bad. It should has a list of affilated sites and more info about violations.
3) I asked qzjul another qusetion, wich he left unanswered, maybe he will answer publically. If, for example, someone will hack rival, sof, sol or any other nonboxcar site, will all their alliance be deleted?
4) I want to add few words about benefits also. Where is difference border between legal spy and cheating spy? Im pretty sure SoL had spy in SoF last reset, but they not deleted. Because it seems its considered as a legit gameplay spy. Few RD guys hacked (check 1st point before blame me) boxcar and got some info. Thats illegal spy. Lets say someone from some alliance uses his login/pass something like "nick/password", so its easy to guess, hence everyone can get access to info. Will it be considered as illegal spy? Where is the border?
5) Private data. Lets be fair. RD guys dont need your private data for any other purposes except winning this game. They wont stole your money or try to find your naked pics or etc, so you should not be worried. Though caution never hurts. Also, as i have experience with internet techonologies, i want to tell some more. If im correct, the data wich was stolen isnt your passwords, but only their hash. It can be solved ONLY if you use some common password like "password/qwerty/asdfgh/1234567890/sex123" and so on. If you use password like "hKmI5Ii!0ql4" - even if they have a hash of your passowrd, they will never solve it and you dont need to worry. I think Pang or qzjul can confirm it if you ask them. Also, the free advice. Dont use easy passwords, thats main reason of problems. Use some password manager like LastPass (you can easly google it) and you will probably be safe. YOU AND ONLY YOU are responisble for your data privacy. I see news about data loses from big companies almost every month, so you should never even think that EE will save your data private.

I think its all i want to tell now. Tella & iScode, you are welcome to share your love with me now:)

Edited By: Duna on Oct 31st 2013, 15:50:56
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit