Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2013, 3:06:39

Originally posted by martian:
based on various requests I had a second look. Please remember that you can't see everything in the news feed in terms of other things done with turns (like spy ops etc).
Doing a complete news/turn search on 90 and 169 and seeing everything done to and by 90 to and by everyone it seems pretty clear to me that 90 and 269 are NOT coordinating.
As always, if additional information comes to light on this or on any other circumstance please feel free to report it to galleri or bring it up with me directly.

++martian.
#90 finds the secret guy to landfarm and attacks him 18 times and eats 0 missiles, #23 hits that guy twice and eats 19 missiles. And you looked at it and decided it checked out? Why would anyone ever multi-tap a guy with the word "retal" in his username that has 10+ missiles, if it's not coordinated? How many buildings got blown up here? At least it looks like LATC is going to make sure #90 doesn't get away with it.

Edited By: blid on Oct 18th 2013, 3:19:13
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.