Verified:

MauricXe Game profile

Oct 15th 2013, 15:16:36

Originally posted by Pang:
i hate agreeing with tella, but that's a pretty accurate post :-/

it should bother everyone here that standing up for yourself is perceived as grudge wars by SoF/LaF, but when they actually carry out grudges (like specifically decide to fight someone because of a grudge -- either long standing netting, short term politically advantageous reason, or just making up a reason to fight because they don't like someone) but when anyone in the LaF/SoF camp stand up for themselves (or their allies), it's a righteous endeavour.

folks used to at least have the courage to hold themselves to the same standards they held others to and not remain in perma-spin mode. those days are long gone and I don't expect them back :p

That's not quite right.

The issue, as I see it at least, is that Evo wishes to "net peacefully and avoid coalition wars" while they actively participate in coalition politics.

It is true that from time to time one may be targeted for BS, grudges, or failed FA. But that does not entail "bloc politics".

As for standing up for your allies, SoF commends Evo for standing with their allies. Good for them. You won't see that praise because you don't have access to SoF's discussion boards. However, that comes with a price. Entering a coalition war doesn't end when you, especially the loser, wants it to end. That's up to the winner.

Edited By: MauricXe on Oct 15th 2013, 15:23:48
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit